Monday, April 11, 2011

No Knots

Dear God,

Please untie the knots that are in my mind, my heart, and my life.

Remove the have nots, the can nots and the do nots that I have in my mind.

Erase the will nots, may nots, might nots that may find a home in my heart.

Release me from the could nots, the would nots and should nots that obstruct my life.

And most of all, Dear God,

I ask that you remove from my mind all of the "am nots" that I have allowed to hold me back,

Especially the thought that I am not good enough.

Amen.

Author Unknown

I read this prayer at the beginning of our adoption journey and am still praying it, today. Not just for myself, but for every family who loves a child, but cannot see past the knots in their way. Allow God to untie your knots and free you to do a work for him. You are called and chosen! Let's live a life with No KNOTS for the glory of God!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy






No comments:

Post a Comment