Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Picture Time

I have pictures of our boys that I haven't posted on here, yet. I only have a couple of Samuel, but lots of Joseph. A lot of adopting families only get one photo, so we're blessed to have all that we do. I'm going to share my favorite of each boy, so Samuel first.


I love his Santa hat and red jacket. I love that he's looking expectantly through those bars. I know he's waiting on us, believing that his family is coming. Soon, sweet Samuel, it will be your turn to be chosen. The next picture we have of Samuel in a Santa hat will surely be under our very own Christmas tree. Please God, speed the process and let it be this Christmas. I'm so in love with this boy and cannot wait to kiss those sweet cheeks.

Next up, we have Joseph. We have so many pictures of Joseph that it's hard to choose a favorite, but I'll do my best.



I love this one, because you can see all of Joseph. Don't you love his Nike's? The family that was there on his birthday, bought them for him. He's just learning how to walk and they thought these super cool shoes would encourage him. I'm thinking they're right! I love how proud he's looking in the picture. "Look at me world, I'm standing up with only this table to help me!" He's so tiny for a six year old and I can't wait to get him home and feed him good food. He'll be running through our house soon and I'll be following along behind him. Ready to pick him up when he falls.

These are our boys. We're proud parents. Please, do consider participating in our Mother's Day "Gift"away and helping us raise the funds we need to get our boys home. They've never known a home besides the orphanage and even the nicest orphanage is not a place to raise a child. Every child needs a family and our boys have a family, we're just on different continents. Won't you help us tear down this wall and get to our boys?

As always, keep praying, not just for our family, but for the orphans.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support.
What is God calling you to do?

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment