Monday, April 4, 2011

Love, sweet love...

I am so in love with this boy! I catch myself just pulling up his pictures and staring. It's so much like when you get those first ultrasound pictures and you want to show them off to everyone around. He's so handsome. I just want to scoop him up. How blessed are we that this little one will be ours? God is so good to us, giving us gifts we didn't even know we were looking for. We're coming sweet boy.

Many people have asked how our kids feel about getting a new brother. Here's the best example I can give you. Over the weekend, it was payday in the Rhodes' house. That means the little people who kept up with their chores received their allowance. $1 per week for a grand total of $4 each. Julianna went directly to her bank with her money and came back downstairs with a five dollar bill. She said, "I want to help bring Dawson home, so I'm giving you my $5." I'd say she loves her brother already. She reached way down deep and pulled out the best gift she could to help bring her brother home. It makes this Mommy's heart happy.

We love you, Dawson, and are doing everything we can to get to you quickly.

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

1 comment: