Monday, January 9, 2012

Request for Evidence - Again

It seems I am a failure at filling out forms. Seriously, just got a letter from USCIS requesting more information before they can issue our approval to adopt the boys. One form they need, I've never heard of before receiving my notice, today. Just didn't send it in, because I didn't know it existed = fail.

They also need a document in the original language (which I'm 99% sure we included) for both boys. I will have to wait on new ones to come from our attorney in country. I am in serious need of prayer, because every time it feels like we're nearing the end of this ride, we hit another bump in the road.

I am still going to try to get the fundraiser up tonight, but maybe you'll forgive me if I just wait til tomorrow? I'm off to have a good cry, now and then I'll feel better.

Blessings,
Mandy

5 comments:

  1. Aw, Mandy! I'm so sorry! Praying for you and your family, friend! After your cry...you can do this! Philippians 4:13. Got your pen (and chocolate?) ready? ;-) Hugs and prayers as you get done what God is commanding you to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I am praying for you!!! Wish we could out for tea and a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peace & Hugs as you give it over to God! I don't know why this obstacle was placed before you, only God does...I DO know he doesn't make mistakes! I am eating a cupcake as I type to send you positive stress management vibes~~~~~~~> <3Mandy & Marty <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies for continuing to pray and encourage us. Marty went out to buy me cinnamon rolls from a nearby bakery. This will help (not as much as Sondra's cupcake would, but it's a good start). Love you, all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Sister, Heather.January 9, 2012 at 9:18 PM

    I am saying a prayer right now and will be thinking about you and the boys tonight. God will work it out!

    ReplyDelete