Friday, January 20, 2012

Forever Family Friday

Oh, my heart...it hurts...

When I saw this little boy's photo on facebook this week, I thought, "How sad."

Then, I saw where someone said it was an update photo of Nicky Z.

And, my heart broke.

I knew, immediately who Nicky Z was and I thought that can NOT be the cute baby with the comb over.


This is the Nicky Z that came to mind. 
Cute baby, with chubby cheeks and what looks like the softest hair in the world.

Isn't he the cutest?

Things are not looking up for Nicky Z. I went to his profile on Reece's Rainbow and read the words that always break my heart..."not a single soul to inquire about him."

Nicky Z has been listed with Reece's Rainbow for quite awhile. He was there last year when we committed to Samuel.

"Not a single soul to inquire about him..."

God help us.

We looked away from this sweet baby and this is what happened...

In the words of Mother Teresa, "It is a poverty to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."

Nicky Z is 3 and 1/2 and faces the institution next year!

You can read more about him on his Reece's Rainbow profile.

Please, search your heart and ask God to show you if you are Nicky Z's family.

If you're not, please, pray and share his story, so his family will find him.

I beg you, do not look away!

Nicky Z's life is depending on how we respond.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,
    That is so sad. What a precious little guy. Not to compound the sadness, but this also made me sad and upset recently:

    http://matthew18vs14.blogspot.com/2012/01/waiting-wednesday-ksenia.html

    It's so hard to see. Thank you for getting his story out there!

    Sue H.

    ReplyDelete