Thursday, January 26, 2012

Full Hands


Joseph is going to be a lot of work and a lot of fun. We have to work harder for his smiles, but when they come, the whole room lights up. Our littlest boy has our hearts. To say we're smitten is an understatement. I was choosing a video as Marty was getting ready for bed. He's coming in off a 12 hour night shift. He comes back down the hall and says, "I'm so tired." My response, "Why aren't you in the bed?" "I heard my boy."

People have heard our story and often say, "Wow! You're going to have your hands full!" We've learned to respond, "Better to have full hands than empty ones." Our hearts are already full and we're looking forward to the day when our boys are home and are hands are full, too.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment