Sunday, August 7, 2011

Prayers Needed

We have been asked to show our adoption video and speak at church this morning. Will you pray that God will give us the exact words He wants us to say? We would love to help raise awareness for the orphans and their great need. I went to bed last night dreading (I don't love public speaking) this morning and I woke up to find this post on my facebook. It does matter! We have to continue to advocate and God didn't call us to do the easy, comfortable things in life. So, we will step outside our comfort zone this morning and pray that God receives all the glory. Will you pray for us?

Also, join me in praying for my friend in the above post and her family. God is changing hearts and I believe he's about to untie some "knots" for this family.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment