Friday, August 19, 2011

Ordinary Hero

Who doesn't love a chance to be a Hero? To share our faith by being the hands and feet of Jesus? This great organization offers the chance to help children in Africa and pay for adoptions at the same time! I love it!

I have signed up to be a part of their affiliate program and for every purchase you make and select my name as the affiliate (at check out) we will receive 40% of the profits for our adoption. The best part, you can purchase a Bible for a child and they will receive the word and we will receive money to bring the boys home. Or you can buy a sheep and feed 40 children in Africa and we still receive money to bring the boys home! How about buying a child this blanket? I have been to Africa and seen the great need. If you know me well, then you know I am passionate about children everywhere and seeing their needs met.

I love this program! Please, take a minute to browse and don't forget to put my name (Amanda Rhodes) in the affiliate box when you checkout! We can all be Ordinary Heroes to someone!

Ordinary Hero Store, click the link to shop :)

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...SHOP!!!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment