Monday, April 16, 2012

Rainbow Shower

We've been over this before, but it bears repeating...I have the most awesome friends on the planet! Saturday was our "Gotcha Shower!" My friends, Brooke, Tonya and Chandres decided we needed a shower to help get ready for the boys' arrival home. Brooke headed things up and she did an amazing job with the food and decorations. I was a little hesitant when Brooke first said she wanted to do a rainbow theme, but it turned out beautifully and Brooke should be a party planner.

Don't believe me? Check out these pictures...

Brooke setting things up!

Rainbow Cupcakes!

Roy G Biv fruit spears and jelly beans (they don't sell violet jelly beans, so pink it is)!

Tonya made this to show off our kids.

Almost time for the guests...they're never far behind a Chick-fil-a tray full of nuggets!

So, we're ready for a rainbow themed party! There are games, presents and most of all guests to introduce you to, but that will have to wait for later. Life is calling. We're busy here in the Rhodes' house. Hopefully, we'll have pick-up dates this week. Keep praying and I'll share some more weekend fun, tonight!

Blessings,
Mandy

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad it turned out so well, it was so much fun getting to finally meet a few people I only knew by name on facebook and of course Erika and family. Malachi has a smile that lights up a room and Clare is just a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's so wonderful!!! We did the fruit skewers at my daughter's birthday party last month and everyone LOVED them. Isn't that so fun?! Everything is better on a stick, I say!

    ReplyDelete