This family wants to remain anonymous and would like to match dollar for dollar any donation that comes between now and midnight (EST) tomorrow, Friday, April 6th. We have a lot to celebrate in the coming week. I'm going to make you a list.
1. Sunday is Resurrection Day! My favorite day of the year! We have much to celebrate in the new life Jesus offers each of us with his death and resurrection! The Hero of our story!
(I'm not sure we really need any other reasons to celebrate, but here are a few more).
2. Joseph's 7th Birthday is Saturday! 7 years of surviving without a family and his last birthday as an orphan is worthy of celebrating. Our boy is a fighter! Happy Birthday, Little Man!
3. Sunday is our anniversary. For 12 years, I've been married to my best friend and life gets better every year. We can't wait to see where God takes us in the next 12 years! It has surely been one of life's greatest adventures to be married to this man. I love you, Marty!
He's going to LOVE my picture choice...
4. April 10th is our Court Day! Joseph and Samuel will become official and forever members of the Rhodes' Family!
5. April 12th is Julie's 7th birthday! What a blessing she is to our family. Our only girl...she has our hearts.
I think, we could do with one more thing to celebrate this week. It wouldn't make us sad at all to be able to celebrate the day we got Fully Funded, along with all the other fun things we're looking forward to this week.
Thank you to the family who has issued the challenge. We need another $1280 to be funded. We only have until midnight Friday, then the match goes away! So, if we match every dollar, we'll be within $280 of being funded. Can you help?
We hope you'll be around this week, because the party is just getting started! We have much to be thankful for and I plan to share it all with you!
Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!
Hidden in Christ,