Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4 of Things I'm Thankful For...Forever Family Friday

Today, I'm thankful for Reece's Rainbow and the opportunity to advocate for the littles there who are waiting for a family. I (try to) post a Forever Family Friday post every Friday and I'm thankful that from over here in my own little world, I can be a voice for God's children.

Reece's Rainbow is just kicking off their Christmas Angel Program! I've talked about it here before, because I'm Meredith's Christmas warrior. You can read more about Meredith over on our blog for her: Meredith's Miracle.

Today, I'm going to link you to the Reece's Rainbow Angel Tree and encourage you to go have a look. Each child needs a family and each warrior has a $1000 goal for their child. The idea is the by choosing a child and hollering as loudly as we can and as often as we can between now and Christmas, we will (hopefully) find our child a family and raise $1000 grant to help that family get started with their adoption.

If you make a donation of $35 or more to a child's account, Reece's Rainbow will send you a beautiful ornament with that child's photo on one side and this picture on the other...


So, today I'm am thankful that I can make a difference in the life of a child. Are you?

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Be Thankful you live in a place where you can do any one or all of those things!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment