Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Life is BUSY!

Life is busy for us, right now. You may have noticed, it's been a little longer between blog posts than usual. We're preparing to take a trip, you know. Life is always busier this time of year. Gearing up for the holidays and making fun fall memories. Soccer season is ending for Eli this week and then we'll be full steam ahead, getting everyone ready for November 18th!

I'm really planning two trips in my mind and it's a little stressful at times. I'm not sleeping well, because my mind is so BUSY with the things that need to happen before we board a plane to Eastern Europe. Leaving my kids for 2 weeks is no small thing. Packing my kids to be away for 2 weeks is an even bigger thing. We're ordering adapters for outlets in Eastern Europe, so our computers and camera will continue to work on our trip. We're working on a budget for the two weeks we're away. We're still fundraising, like crazy. So, if you feel like we're not around as often this is why. I promise to blog my heart out for the last two weeks in November. Complete with pictures of our boys. Until then, when you think, why hasn't she blogged in 5 days, please, pray for us :)

You can always feel free, too, to make a tax-deductible donation into our Reece's Rainbow grant, using the chip-in on the right hand side of the blog. It will make me smile and re-affirm that others are believing in us and praying for us!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment