Friday, October 7, 2011

Forever Family Friday

It's Friday! YAY! My favorite day of the week, here on our blog! My friend, Brooke, decided this week to be a prayer warrior for baby Ryder from Reece's Rainbow. I thought, I would love to do my part for Ryder, too. We've been praying for him this week and I want to share him with you!

Isn't he cute? He is waiting for someone to bust him out! He's even wearing his stripes while he waits. Ryder was born in February of this year. He's a great age for a family to bring home and get him all those early childhood interventions and therapies that he won't get where he is now. If you want to learn more about this sweet boy, check out his Reece's Rainbow profile. His grant is at $0.00, which always makes me sad. Anyone want to help him out?

Let's share Ryder's picture and pray that a family comes to BUST him out this year!

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment