Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blog Hopping!

Well, I've never been a part of a blog hop before, but I'm excited about this one. It's all adopting families, so if your an adoption junkie (you know who you are) this is just the blog hop for you! I can't wait to read new stories and make new friends. I hope you have fun checking out the other blogs and I hope you find new journeys to follow and families to encourage. You all are some of the best encouragers, I know!

Here's how this works, at the bottom of this post will be pictures with links to other adopting families blogs. Please, read their stories, leave them a comment and follow along.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Go Blog Hopping!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy











2 comments:

  1. I was wondering how long before someone noticed and asked. I'm working on an update. My numbers were off (again) there's a learning curve here and I'm sadly not in front of it. So, I'm going to update the ticker with what we still need before pickup and a post is coming explaining everything. Thanks for noticing and for asking :)

    ReplyDelete