Thursday, June 30, 2011

Vilis and Juris

Some of you will remember Vilis from here. There's another little boy in Vilis' country who needs a family, too. His name is Juris. 

It was brought to attention, today, that Juris has an $11,485 grant. You may remember from my earlier post about Vilis that he has over $8400 in his grant.

Together these boys have $20,000 in grant money. It costs $22,000 to adopt from their country. Now, math is not my strongest subject, but for very little cost Vilis and Juris could come home as brothers! Will you help find their forever family/families?

Two blessings...waiting for someone to notice them.
Two of the sweetest, squishiest faces I've ever seen...waiting for a Mommy.

Join me in praying their forever family finds them and don't forget to ask God for that family to be close enough for me to visit them. That Vilis has a piece of my heart.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Vilis! Trying to convince a friend of mine to adopt him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where does your friend live? I'm just kidding. I'd be thrilled for Vilis to have a Mommy anywhere and Juris, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is my college roomie and she lives here! She would be a single mom but she is working on a PhD in special education...she's buying a house now and then I think I may be able to convince her.... :) One more reason for you to come back to TX!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't see which country they are in. Is it EE or Russia?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erika, they are in EE. I want to email you, but didn't see an email addy on your profile. Your kids are adorable.

    ReplyDelete