Friday, June 10, 2011

Forever Family Friday

So many little faces

So many

Here's a sweet little face that is often overlooked.


Michael just turned 3 last month.

He waits.

Another adoptive Mom met Michael recently, here are her words:

"Michael is often overlooked because he is so quiet. When I went over to him, he was quite surprised to receive attention. He was thrilled to be snuggled. I think he would have sat in my lap all day. He can walk if you hold his hands. He seems very healthy. He is in a very high functioning room with typical kids. Very, very sweet loving boy!  He would look deeply into my eyes, like he was looking into my soul! It was very hard for me to put him down!   I sure hope this helps find him a family!"

He's a snuggler.

Be still my heart...a boy who snuggles.

Every Momma's dream.

Is Michael yours?

Will you share his sweet face and help find his Forever Family?

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Update: Michael has a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment