Friday, August 3, 2012

How do you tell a God story well?

I'm struggling to find the words to tell you all this story. I don't know when I'll stop being amazed by the hand of God at work in our lives and the lives of our children. I guess, I'll start at the beginning. For now, all I'm going to tell you is this...

IT'S A GIRL!!

That's right, Julie and the boys are getting a sister. Do you want to hear the whole story? I promise, you won't be disappointed. If so, we really need to see the chip-in hit $6,000! That's our home study cost ($2400) and our commitment fees ($3500). Once we reach the $2400, I'll begin to tell the story and when we reach $6,000, I'll share pictures and videos.

I know, it's not nice to hold the story hostage, but we need to get this process moving. Our girl is waiting!

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

1 comment:

  1. tease!!!! give us a hint...Down syndrome, not down syndrome...come on :)

    ReplyDelete