Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I am a Promise!

I am a Promise

I am a Possibility

I am a Promise with a capital "P"

I am a great BIG bundle of Potentiality

I am learning to hear God's voice 
I am trying to make the right choice
I am a promise to be...anything God wants me to be

These precious little ones all need homes, NOW!
They make me think of this little song we learned in Sunday School growing up.
Each of us young and full of life and potential. I promise, each of these children is full of that same life and potential. It's just hidden, waiting for love to bring it into the light.

You can find each of these children on Reece's Rainbow.
Please, pray and if you never share any other post, share this one!
Their need is desperate and immediate.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, love this post! You are right, these kids are so much more than most people give them credit for :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not on Facebook, LOL:) But thanks for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete