Saturday, September 10, 2011

Brotherly Love!

The kids and I are enjoying a week at our timeshare property this week. We arrived, yesterday and spent the morning/afternoon at the pool and park. I lost count of how many times one or the other stopped what they were doing and turned to me and said, "I can't wait for Joseph and Samuel to do this!" or, "I think, Samuel will really like those swings," or, "Joseph's going to need his own ID because he's six years old." They think it's a BIG deal to get their own ID when they turn 6 and are excited that Joseph won't have to wait.

I know it's a little thing, but it makes my heart and Marty's happy to know that they are eagerly anticipating the arrival of their brothers. They already "see" them as brothers and are looking forward to sharing all the fun we have together with them. I don't have any adoption news, except that Julianna and Eli are ready for this adoption to be complete and their brothers to be home. Mom and Dad could not agree more.

Blessings,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment