Friday, September 2, 2011

Forever Family Friday

I'm so late. I know. I've been busy getting things ready for our yard sale, tomorrow! I'll post an update about that tomorrow evening. For now, I get to write my favorite and most important post of the week. The one I know you come here for.

You all know, by now, that with few exceptions my heart is drawn to little boys. I love little boys. I love being a Mom to my son Eli and he's not really a little boy anymore. I love that we're bringing two new little boys home to love. My heart breaks to know that boys are usually the last chosen, less desired. I say it all the time boys are fun and another one has stolen my heart.

Sweet little Steven...sigh...he needs a Mom.

Steven is four years old. Steven has been waiting for a family to come for him, to choose him for four years, now. That's a long time to wait. He must really be a special boy, because you can still see the light in his eyes. Please, let's don't wait for it to fade away or even disappear completely. Search your heart and ask God if you're Steven's family. Ask God how he wants you to help Steven. Steven needs a family, he needs his grant to grow, he needs a prayer warrior and an advocate, who will not stop searching for his family until they come.

What does God want you to do for Steven?
He's precious. All God's children are precious. Little ones to Him belong, they are weak, but He is strong. I'm glad we serve a great Big God, who is mighty to save. Praying that He is working behind the scenes on Steven's behalf. Working out the details, removing the obstacles, untying the "nots" for Steven's forever family.

Looking forward to the day when I can update and tell you that Steven has a family!

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy


No comments:

Post a Comment