Thursday, October 4, 2012

Homestudy is Coming!

I have reviewed and approved the final draft of our homestudy and am currently waiting to receive my notarized copies from our homestudy agency. Hoping for Monday! Next step is USCIS for their approval for us to adopt "K." Last adoption this process took us over 70 days, so please, begin to pray for favor, now! We have seen families in and out in 30 days, recently. We'd love to be one of them.

Please, don't forget about our Golf Tournament and all the ways that you can be involved. Make sure to check out our wall of kids. 3 have been chosen, so far. Pray that their families will see them. I am believing that God is writing a beautiful story for each of them. I hope, we all get to witness their miracles.

I also hope that we all get to see Ian find a home. I look at him and I see a treasure. I know, that God has good in mind for him, as He does for each of us. There's just something special about this boy. Please, share his picture and help us find his Mom and Dad.


I found out recently that Ian doesn't have a grant on Reece's Rainbow, because they only have his file for a limited amount of time. That means he needs a family, now. Please, don't let his file go back. Let's don't reaffirm what other's think about Ian. He is worthy of love and a family. Someone, please, choose Ian to be your son. You'll be choosing well.

Pray, Adopt, Advocate, Support...Do Something!

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment