Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Changes...

I'm kind of sad to do this, but changes are coming. In just a few days, we'll be moving over to a new blog. I'm not blog-savvy and I have been completely unable to remove the background from this blog. I feel like K deserves to have a less boyish background. I, also, feel like our family is in a new season that is going to last long beyond our adoption. Instead of starting another adoption blog, I'm going to blog about life in our "new" land. I hope you'll join us and continue our journey to K with us. This blog will remain open and simply have a post that directs to our new blog. I may occasionally post an update on the boys here, but everything else will be happening on our new blog.

Keep an eye out. I'm hoping to have everything up and running by the weekend. By the way, we've almost met our $2,000 goal. We have a matching grant of $300 available, right now. $270 is still available in matching funds for any donation to the chip-in on the right hand side of the blog. This money is covering the last of our up-front costs. If you can help or have already helped, thank you so much. We couldn't do this without you.

Hidden in Christ,
Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment